HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Reunited



Last night I got to see one of my good friends from high school, Jenny, who was home from Kentucky!   She went to UK for school and is now continuing there for grad school. I haven't seen her since Christmas so it was good to catch up and hang out. We went out to eat with a few of our other friends, Ashley, Jaimie and Danielle. Our restaurant of choice...Pizza Ranch!! It is one of our favorites from high school and there are only 3 in Nebraska and none in Kentucky. We all enjoyed more than our share of pizza and the best part, Cactus Bread, their dessert pizza! I ate way too much, but it was all worth it to spend some time with good friends!!

Yummy Cactus Bread!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!