HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Time to Get Healthy: Week 5

It's Thursday, which means it's time again to link up with Raven and Kristen for Inspire Me: Healthy!


Dont Quote The Raven
I am proud to say I've had a pretty good week! I've been keeping up on my workouts and I've even been trying to do a little extra workout time on my days off from work.  This morning I got to go on a relaxing 6 mile run to start my day! I always like when I get to workout in the morning because then it is done and I have the rest of my day to do whatever I want. 
I also have been doing a lot better on my snacking. I have had minimal snacking in between meals, and when I think I'm hungry or need a snack, I try to either put a piece of gum in my mouth or drink some water or no calorie juice. 
So how has your week been? This weekend is going to be a challenge as it's Labor Day weekend and the first Husker game, so there is going to be a lot of tempting food around, so I will need to be on my best behavior, lol! 
I'll leave you with a couple good motivators when you're tempted to eat bad or not workout:
Will you?
Have a good healthy week...cya next Thursday!

1 comment:

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!