HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

An Epic Week

Hey Everyone! Sorry for my lack of blogging lately. In reference to the title of my post, last Saturday at work we went live with a completely new electronic health record system called Epic-One Chart! This means no more paper charts, everything is tracked electronically. This is really cool and a great thing for the hospital, but it also meant a lot of work and a lot of training to come. We all got basic training, but now we are trying to learn the system more in depth. There are also some hiccups and issues we are finding as we use the system that have to get fixed. So I've worked every day since Saturday and it's been a little crazy and stressful!

picture disc.

In other news in my life...last Friday night I got to enjoy the Casey Donahew Band and Dylan and the Dirt Road Detour at the Dodge County Fair with a couple friends from work. Besides that, I've still been keeping up with the Olympics and am excited for the USA vs USA gold medal match in women's  beach volleyball today! And also continuing to support the women's volleyball team as they are in semifinal action tomorrow! 

Jenna and I at the fair concert.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!