HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Monday, August 13, 2012

Weekend Wonders

It's Monday, which means the weekend is over...bummer! Mine was a great weekend! Friday night Ryan and I went home and got to spend some time with his nieces, Allie and Dani. They were a lot of fun and full of energy!


Saturday morning I got to go on a run with my dad, so it was some good father daughter bonding time and the weather was great! I also got to go on a walk with my friend Ashley and we were able to catch up on each other's lives. Saturday afternoon I got to be pampered at my favorite salon with a haircut by Carmen at A Little off the Top Salon. Check out their Facebook page here!

Saturday night I got to have a girls night as the guys were having their fantasy football draft! It was a very fun night, obviously since Samantha at 3 Oh 1 Grace St. mentioned it in her post also!! We had snacks, drinks, and a few other fun things also! 

Here's the girls crew!! 

Sunday was spent with my fam and Ryan at World's and Ocean's of Fun! I survived the roller coasters and got some waterslides in too! It was a fun day to end the weekend!

The Patriot...my favorite coaster of the day!


Until next weekend, everyone have a good week!!


1 comment:

  1. Might steal that pic! And I hope the roller coasters weren't too rough!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!