HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Monday, August 20, 2012

Sister Bonding

Today I'm off work for the day, so my lovely sister came to visit! She is a senior and Resident Assistant at Nebraska Wesleyan in Lincoln, and had the day off before getting ready for freshman move-in day on Wednesday.

We started the morning off with a refreshing run and walk and some much needed time to catch up on each other's lives.



Then we finished off the morning with a competitive game of Scrabble, even though she beat me by about 40 points and the movie, The Backup Plan.


Even though it was a short visit, I was happy to see her and glad we got to spend some sister time together!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!