HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Monday, August 27, 2012

Weekend Wonders

It's almost time for bed, but I'll get my weekend post in first!

On Friday, I was off work, so I went to visit Ryan's nieces in Lincoln. They had a wedding on Saturday, so Ryan's brother and family were camping there for the weekend. We played at the park all morning!



Friday night I got to go on a date with my husband, which was much needed as he worked late every night last week. We went to the mall for some shopping in Lincoln, and he spoiled me with some new clothes from Vanity. I also got a Green Bay Packers shirt since football since is super close! Go Pack Go!



Saturday and Sunday were busy, as I worked 12 hour shifts at work both days.  Saturday night, I did come home and watch the Husker Volleyball team on TV as they beat #1 UCLA in 5 sets, it was pretty exciting! 




Sunday night I got to end my weekend at mass and with my husband! Hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!