HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Gettin' Crafty...Husker Style

Today, I decided to have a DIY afternoon! I found this awesome idea for a Nebraska Husker wreath, courtesy of Mom Endeavors.

Your supplies needed are:
- cardboard
- assorted ribbon
-hot glue gun
-any extra embellishments wanted

First, you cut out a wreath shape from cardboard. Then, start tying the ribbon in knots around the cardboard, making sure to push them close together to cover all the cardboard. Use the hot glue gun in any needed spots to keep the ribbon down. When you have gone all the way around the wreath, trim any of the ribbon if you need to.  Then, add any embellishments/extras if you want to.

Here is how my project turned out:

My cardboard and all my ribbon ready to go.

About halfway done.

Ribbon is all done and trimmed.

Final project! I added a painted "N" for the Huskers.

This gets me excited for more Husker volleyball and for Husker football to start! 






1 comment:

  1. It's so fun to see someone else's creation inspired from my post! :) LOVE it! (P.S. you could link it up to the tailgate party too) :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!