HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Monday, July 30, 2012

Morning Run




Happy Monday to all of you! How was your weekend? Mine was great, as you heard about in my previous post. Today is my day off from work, so I got to start the morning with a great run! It's been awhile since I've been able to run outside with the heat, so I took this opportunity while I had it! I headed out around 8am and tried out Ashland's running/walking trail that they have. It was a very relaxing run and the sun even waited to come out until I was done, thank you sun!

My very smart Garmin running watch at the end of my run.
I did 5 miles today, so I was pretty happy with myself!
My watch is awesome as it tells me my time, distance, pace, and calories burned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!