HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Friday, August 31, 2012

Gettin Crafty...Day Two

Since I work this weekend, I was off work again yesterday, and after going on a cleaning spree in the morning, I decided to do another Pinterest project. I've seen all kinds of yarn wreaths on Pinterest and a few of my friends have made them too, so I decided to give it a go.

Instead of buying a styrofoam wreath, I used a tip I also found on Pinterest and bought foam tubing from Home Depot, which was super cheap!



Then I started wrapping it with my yarn.

Finally done with the yarn wrapping.

Now on to adding some flowers!

More flowers.

And the finished project!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!