HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Time to Get Healthy: Week 3

It's time for another Healthy Link Up Thursday with Kristen and Raven!


All In My Twenties

I have had a great week working out! So far since last Saturday, I've worked out every day except Tuesday, so I'm pretty happy with myself! My husband Ryan also came with me 2 times this week, so it's nice to have someone to workout with. It's way easier when you have a workout partner! 

Tonight, I took my bike out for my first long ride since we moved. I went almost 9 miles, some gravel roads and some highway. It was a beautiful evening, nice and cool and it felt so refreshing outside! 

I'm still working on eating healthier, but I have been eating less for lunch and trying to eat more fruits and vegetables, but my sweet tooth is still here!

How did all of you do this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!