HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Keeping "Him" in the Center of It

Recently, I have found a new favorite song to listen to called "Center of It" by Chris August. I first heard it on the radio and now tend to play it often on my laptop. It's a great song about how God is always there for us through the good, bad, ups and downs! It also reminds us the importance of keeping Christ in the center of our lives and in the center of all we do! When things aren't going well in our lives, whether it be our job, school, or other aspects, it's probably due to us not putting God in the center of them, which I am guilty of a lot of the time!

Here it is:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!