HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Saturday, September 1, 2012

College Football Saturday Tailgate Link Up

Football season has arrived...WOOHOO! Go Huskers! Today I am linking up with Sara at Mom Endeavors for a Tailgate Link Up! Sara also happens to be a Nebraska Husker fan!!

Photobucket

Unfortunately, I have to miss out on any real tailgating for the Husker game because I will be working at the hospital all weekend.  But, this hasn't stopped my coworkers and I from celebrating the first football game.  We decided to have our own mini-tailgate with food at work! I'm bringing corn dip and buffalo chicken dip, yum! 
 
Corn Dip

Corn Dip Recipe (recipe from my friends Jenna and Amy at work):
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 cup real mayo
- 2 cans mexi-corn (drained well)
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 bunch green onions (chopped)
- 1 small can diced green chiles
- diced jalapeños (add as many as you want)
- small amount of jalapeño juice
- 2 cups shredded mexi cheese

Buffalo Chicken Dip

Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe:
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup Frank's hot sauce or Frank's buffalo sauce
- 12 oz canned chicken (cut up)
- shredded cheddar cheese

So all of you enjoy your tailgating/game watching Saturday, no matter what your favorite college football team is...and GO BIG RED!


3 comments:

  1. Thank so much for linking up! :) I've never heard of Corn Dip, but love how perfectly "Nebraska" it is by name!! Have a great weekend! Go Big RED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I liked football a little more- it would definitely make this time of year more fun for me- unfortunately there is no way I can sit through a four hour football game. I can defniitely handle the food though- that corn dip looks amazing! Just found your blog and have enjoyed getting to know you better. I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!