HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Monday, October 29, 2012

Weekend Wonders

Here's the recap from my wonderful weekend!

Friday
Friday night Ryan and I got to go to the Nebraska volleyball game at the Coliseum. Even though the Huskers fought hard, they couldn't pull out the win. It was still fun to watch and afterwards, there was a neat ceremony for over 70 alumni that were at the game!

Go Big Red!

All the Alumni after the game.

Saturday
On Saturday, I got to start my morning off with a great kickboxing class at the fitness center. Then Ryan and I headed home for the weekend. We got to see some family, watched the Husker game with some friends and went to the local Haunted House.

The girls cheering on the Huskers!

Sunday
On Sunday, we lounged around and didn't do too much. We spent some time with Ryan's nieces and nephew, who are all adorable and so much fun! Then we watched the Husker volleyball team upset #1 Penn State in 5 sets, it was very exciting! Before heading back to our apartment, we stuck around to see  the little ones dressed up for Halloween (our hometown had trick or treating early because of a football game on Wednesday). 

The cute little crocodile!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!