HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Monday, October 29, 2012

A New Kind of Puppy Chow

Over the weekend, I tried a new recipe that I saw on Pinterest and originally came from the Six Sisters' Stuff blog! It's a new twist on Puppy Chow, and it's delicious!




Chex Funfetti Cake Batter Buddies

Ingredients:
5 cups Chex cereal
10 oz vanilla almond bark (6 squares)
1 1/2 cups Funfetti cake mix
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp vegetable shortening

Directions:
1. Melt almond bark
2. Pour cereal into a large bowl and pour melted almond bark over cereal.
3. Mix cereal and almond bark until cereal is completely coated.
4. Dump cake mix and powdered sugar over cereal and mix until cereal is evenly coated.
5. Eat and Enjoy!

I doubled the batch, which I highly recommend! It's very addicting!!

4 comments:

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!