HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Haunted Houses

It's a week from Halloween, yeah! I can't say I'm a huge fan of dressing up, but I do love Halloween candy and all the cute Halloween decorations. Last weekend we went to a Haunted House, which I am not a fan of. I hate anything that scares me or makes me jump, but Ryan convinced me to go. It wasn't was bad as I expected, but I would rather not get spooked by crazy people in bloody costumes!

What I do love is watching Ellen because we get to laugh at other people getting scared! She makes me laugh when she sends her writers and guests to haunted houses and then puts the video on her show! This year, she even has a haunted hallway on her set!

Here's a couple hilarious videos, enjoy!




Do you like Haunted Houses?!?!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, those videos are hilarious! I am definitely not one for haunted houses. My friends somehow convinced me to go last year... I was scared to death, haha!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!