HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Loving this Fall Weather

Just thought I would be short and to the point today in saying that I am loving this fall weather! Even though this past week, it got a little cooler than I would like, we have had some beautiful days lately and I just want to thank God for the wonder of this season!

The temps have been so nice outside, and yesterday I got to enjoy an afternoon run in the sun! I really enjoy all the leaves and trees changing colors. I also love all the other things that come with fall: jeans, hoodies, pumpkins, sitting by the fire, and so much more! Here are a few awesome fall pics I borrowed from Pinterest!












 
What's your favorite thing about fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!