HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Monday, October 1, 2012

Weekend Wonders

Hello All! Another weekend is gone, which also means the month of September is over, so Happy October to everyone! I had a long weekend, and I enjoyed it very much! Here's the recap!

Friday
On Friday, I was off from work, so I started the morning with a nice run. Went 6 miles, and the weather was perfect! Great way to start my day! I spent the rest of the morning cleaning, doing laundry and paying a few bills.
Friday night, for supper, I made lasagna and Ryan and I enjoyed a relaxing evening at home. We rented the movie, The Avengers, which I have to say is pretty good!




Saturday
On Saturday morning, I went to a class at my fitness center, and got a good workout in! We did a 3-2-1 circuit: 3 minutes of cardio, 2 minutes of weights, and 1 minute of abs, and then a little bit of rest before starting again! With our warmup and cooldown, the class was an hour, so it was a good variety and I definitely worked a lot of different muscles, which was great!
In the afternoon, we headed into Omaha to do a little shopping and to go out for lunch! We had lunch at Buffalo Wings and Rings, and I had the barbecue chicken quesadilla, it was delicious!


Then, we made our first trip to Sam's Club since Ryan has a free membership from work. It was quite the experience, and a cart full later, we should be good on most groceries for awhile! We went to mass in Omaha, got a couple wedding gifts, and came home to watch the Huskers! After being down 17, the Huskers came back and beat Wisconsin, while sporting their awesome alternate uniforms!! Go Big Red!! It was a pretty exciting game!

Source: via Krystina on Pinterest


Sunday
Sunday morning, we got to sleep in! And then, we went on a motorcycle ride with Ryan's dad, mom, brother, sister-in-law and a few other friends. It was so pretty to see all the trees with their changing leaves, and it was wonderful to be out in the fresh air all day!

Me on Ryan's bike...(no I can't drive, but I can pretend)

Some of the pretty scenery on our ride.

Our group of bikes lined up.

We got home just in time to watch the end of the Packers game, and watch them pull out the win against the Saints! Go Pack Go!!

Source: google.com via Traci on Pinterest


1 comment:

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!