HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting...Things That Make Me Laugh

It's Wednesday, aka humpday, which means we are halfway through the week. I'm linking up again with Michelle at The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday!



I thought today it would be good to get some laughs from Pinterest!


Source: someecards.com via Amie on Pinterest




Source: nokenny.com via Amie on Pinterest








Source: someecards.com via Lori on Pinterest




7 comments:

  1. Your pins have absolutely made my day! I just laughed so hard, thank you for that!!!

    www.mandyshippe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were great :) I especially agree with the 2 margaritas pin - nothing better than that! Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i love all this!

    Have a wonderful day! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! These are hilarious! The water pouring prank is especially great! I can just imagine... ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol these are hilarious!! Thanks for giving me something to laugh about!

    xo, Heather

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 margaritas! yes!

    have a great day!

    xoxo, Amy @ Interpret As You May

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!