HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Belated Weekend Recap

Hello Everyone! It's Tuesday, so here's the recap of what I've been doing while absent from blogging the past few days...

Friday
Friday night, Ryan and I went on a double date with our friends Steve and Rachel. We started out the night with supper at Rock Bottom Brewery in downtown Omaha, which was delicious! After our supper, we went to a haunted house, Mystery Manor. It was a fun and scary night!



Ready to get scared!

Saturday
On Saturday I worked and then Ryan and I went back home to a wedding for our friends John and Cally! It was great to see a lot of our friends and we had a good time at the dance! 



Sunday
Sunday I worked again and ended the long weekend with a beautiful mass! It was a great way to wind down and be at peace after a couple long days. 

Monday/Tuesday
Monday I worked and then went home to my parents since I had Tuesday off. It was nice to be out in the country on the farm and able to relax! I was glad I got to spend some time with my parents, visit my friend Ash, and take this cute pup out for a walk!


Thanks for reading about my weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!