HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Monday, September 24, 2012

Weekend Wonders

And another week begins! I had a wonderful weekend, so here I am to share it with you!

Friday
Friday I worked and then went to my cousin's football game. He plays for Bellevue West. Even though they lost, he played pretty well and it was good to see my parents, grandma, aunt and uncle!


Go Thunderbirds!

Saturday
Ryan had to go into work in the morning, so I went with him and my sister and I went on a 6 mile run on one of the trails in Lincoln. It was a beautiful morning for a run and it was great to have some time to visit with my sister!

Saturday afternoon we went to the Doane vs Wesleyan football game.  Ryan is a Doane football alumni, and this is a huge rivalry game, so it was fun to be back!

After the football game, we headed to a wedding.  One of Ryan's Doane friends and fellow accounting majors got married. It was a very pretty wedding and we got to spend some time with some friends we haven't seen in a while!

A few of us girls with the gorgeous bride!

 Cute decorations at the ceremony.


More decorations.

Doane college group plus me!

Sunday
On Sunday morning, we went back for Ryan's nephew's 2nd birthday party! Cael had a Thomas the Train themed party and it was fun to get together with some family. We had lunch, cake and ice cream and then spent most of the afternoon outside enjoying the weather.

Ryan and I with his nephew Cael, and his goddaughter Dani. (they're both so adorable)

We ended the weekend with mass before heading back home, finally! It was a fun weekend, but with a lot of time spent on the road, we were glad to get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!