HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Time to Get Healthy: Week 6

Hey Everyone! Time for Healthy Thursday, which means link up party with Raven and Kristen!

Dont Quote The Raven
How was my week?? Well, it was ok. I did pretty good considering I didn't get to workout over the weekend, besides pushing my patients up and down the hospital halls. And as for my eating, I did an alright job of not snacking too much on tailgate food. I was super happy to get to go home on Monday and Tuesday and get a few good walks in with my mom and our dog, those are the best! 
Next week I'm going to try a workout class at our fitness center, so I'm looking forward to that!
I'll leave you with a link to a good list of the 10 best fitness foods for women from Women's Health Magazine: http://www.womenshealthmag.com/nutrition/health-foods-for-fitness-0

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!