HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I Love Ellen

Hey...it's Wednesday, which means we are half done with the week, woohoo! Today I decided to blog about one of my favorite TV shows...Ellen! This show always finds a way to make me laugh and smile! I just love Ellen's fun, outgoing, and caring personality! Season 10 just started on Monday and since we now have DVR, I've been recording the show every day so I can watch it!

Here is a clip of Sophia Grace and Rosie, two adorable girls who have been frequent visitors on Ellen recently. They are so funny, so enjoy!


Do you like Ellen? What have been some of your favorite episodes and people on the show?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!