HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Versatile Blogger

I was kindly nominated by Christina from My Life, Laughs, and Love for a Versatile Blogger Award. It's an award for people like me who are new to blogging! And it's an opportunity for awesome people like Christina to learn more about me.


Here are the rules:
1. Nominate up to 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
2. Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself
4. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post/blog

I just did one of these not too long ago, so I'm not going to nominate anyone right now, especially because most of the bloggers I follow are awesome and not very new to blogging, they are all pros!!


So here are 7 random facts about me:
1- I eat carrots with peanut butter, which some people find very weird.
2- My parents both come from big families, so I have over 20 cousins on each side of the family and I love our huge family gatherings!
3- I can roll my tongue into a 3 leaf clover.
4- I love to play board games, especially Scrabble!
5- I'm addicted to Pinterest.
6- I'm a fan of both Harry Potter and Twilight...which my husband makes fun of me for both!
7- One of my favorite teams is the Husker Volleyball team!

                                                  
Thanks again to Christina!! Go give her some love and check out her blog!

1 comment:

  1. OMG stop it, pb&carrots?! never heard of this before :)
    but I do love me some pinterest & have big families, too! Have a great Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!