HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting

Today, I am linking up with The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday. I'm going to share some fun Fall and Halloween food and snack ideas, along with some cute decorations! As the weather is cooling off and the leaves are turning, I remember how much I love this season!





















Source: google.com via Amie on Pinterest




















Source: womansday.com via Amie on Pinterest















Source: etsy.com via Amie on Pinterest

I know I won't get to all of these, but I'm hoping to try a few of these ideas before fall is over! What's your favorite thing about fall?

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to put up all my halloween decor! That candy apple bar looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! And I definitely want to try the candy apple bar, especially because I think it will be way easier to eat a slice at a time instead of a whole apple!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want all the Halloween treats, and I want them now.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!