I'm back, and in case you wondered where I've been, I went on vacation to New Orleans and then I had a long Thanksgiving weekend! Here's my weekend shenanigans to share with you, and my vacation recaps will be coming throughout the week!
Starting with the bottom left, here's the details:
1. Thanksgiving day was pretty relaxed; we had lunch with my family and played some cards.
2. The night of Thanksgiving and Friday night, we had both of Ryan's extended family Thanksgivings. All the meals were great and I of course ate too much food because it was all so good!
3. Thursday night into Friday morning, for about 6 hours, we went shopping with Ryan's sister and brother and had great success! Our most exciting purchase was our new, 60" TV!!
4. Here's all my bags from Black Friday shopping.
5. Saturday, I worked all day and then we watched the Husker volleyball game Saturday night.
6. The last few pics are from Sunday! I got to meet my cousin's daughter, Sophie for the first time, and was honored to be her Godmother as we celebrated her baptism! She was so sweet and I can't wait to see her again at Christmas! She lives in Wisconsin, so we were glad to spend some time with her and my cousin and his wife.
Thanks for reading! Check back the rest of the week to read about my vacation to New Orleans!