It's been cold this past week in Nebraska, and I'm not quite ready for that bitter winter weather yet, but I guess it came anyways! Here's the recap of my weekend!
1. Friday night, we got to watch the Husker volleyball team win in the first round of the NCAA volleyball tournament! They won Saturday too, so on to regionals, yeah!
2. Saturday, we got a room at Harrah's casino to use a Living Social I bought! I didn't have very good luck, but my husband did.
3. Saturday night, we had my work Christmas party with some good food and drinks.
4. Sunday, we celebrated my niece, Allie's, 5th birthday with a party!
5. And…it snowed this weekend. Luckily it wasn't a lot, but enough for awhile.