HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas Decor and DIY

I was finally able to finish my Christmas decorating today and also finish a few of my DIY projects I've been working on! Here's how everything turned out! I love being able to decorate and show off my Christmas spirit!

1. Our Christmas tree! I even got Ryan to help me put on the ornaments this year!
2. A cute little Christmas bucket decoration I made with lights, ornaments, pine cones and ribbon.
3. JOY made with wooden letters, scrapbook paper, and a big ornament.
4. Some mini Christmas trees made from styrofoam cones, fabric, and jewels.

Have any of you done any DIY crafts for Christmas this year?

1 comment:

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!