Part One: Getting There, Bourbon Street, and the French Quarter
1. Leavin' on a jet plane…our bright and early flight to New Orleans.
2. Once we got there and got checked into the hotel, we spent some time playing a few games with our cousins at my aunt's house. My aunt lives in Metairie, a suburb of New Orleans.
3. Friday night, the rest of my extended family had arrived and we all had a big family dinner with some card games too!
4. Later Friday night, it was time to go out on the town to Bourbon Street!! We hit up a few bars, did some dancing, had some drinkss, and had a great time!
5. Here I am with my cousin's fiancé, can't wait for her to be an official part of the family!!
6. Saturday, we spent the day doing touristy stuff downtown. Here is a picture of the cathedral.
7. Walking down the Riverwalk.
8. Jackson Square in the French Quarter.
9. And you can't go to New Orleans without having a delicious beignet!
Have any of you been to New Orleans? What was your favorite part?