HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Monday, December 16, 2013

Weekend Recap

I had to work this weekend, but I did get a few other things done in between…

Friday night, I have no pictures to show, but I went shopping with my mom and then we met up with my brother and a couple of his friends for supper at Red Robin, yum! I now have all my Christmas shopping done, yeah…now on to the wrapping!

Saturday night, we had some friends over for pizza and we enjoyed the rest of the night with some Catch Phrase and Just Dance!


Sunday night after work, I went to mass and then got to spend a little time with Ryan before he is gone all week again for work.

Hope all of you are staying warm and sharing the holiday spirit with those around you!! 

2 comments:

  1. I Love Just Dance! But I'm oh so terrible at it! Also, I am not even close to having my Christmas shopping done... oops! Good luck wrapping everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful weekend! I have all my Christmas shopping done too! I only have a few presents left to wrap. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!