HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Recap

We are finally home tonight, which means I have time to do a post! Sorry for my mini-vacation, but I've been busy enjoying these past couple holiday-filled weeks! I hope you all had a very Merry and Blessed Christmas with your family and friends! 

Here's a photo drop of a summary of what I've been up to these past couple weeks, which includes…

* 6 family Christmas gatherings, loved all the family time
* bowling with my immediate family
* fun bottle gift exchanges
* lots of time with our nieces and nephew
* Christmas light tour on a party bus with friends
* celebrated with my best friend for her 25th birthday
* got a couple days of 50 degree weather, beautiful
* chili with my hubby
* sported some ugly sweaters on Christmas Eve at work
* spoiled with lots of nice gifts
* Christmas baking, and too much eating
* beautiful midnight mass with my husband
* basketball with my brother
* several family games, including pitch until 3am



1 comment:

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!