HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Monday, March 18, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans + Blog Madness

Linking up my Shenanigans with Sami!





1. Walk with my husband Thursday evening outside.
2. First use of our grill this year, yeah! (the wonderful cook)
3. Our delicious meal.
4. Spent my day Friday subbing at my mom's school, and got to go on a long walk with her after school.
5. Watched The Lucky One with my mom and a couple friends.


6. Got to go on a nice long run Saturday with my running buddies, felt good! Less than 50 days till the half marathon.
7. Helped our nephew Cael set up his Thomas the Train set.
8. Celebrated our niece's birthday!
9. She's 2!
10. Spent the day at our hometown Catholic school fundraiser.

That was my weekend!

I'm finally on Bloglovin, so go follow me if you wish!


And, a few blog friends and I are hosting a Blog Madness Bracket Challenge, go find out about that by clicking here!




  

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful weekend! I love long walks with my husband. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!