HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Liebster and Versatile Blogger Combo

Rules:
  • thank the person who nominated you for the award.
  • include a link to the person who nominated your blog
  • select 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or frequently visit and nominate them for the award.
  • include a link to all 15 of the blogs/bloggers that you want to nominate.
  • and lastly, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.


RULES:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you
2. Write 11 facts about yourself once nominated
3. Answer the 11 questions from the person who nominated you
4. Come up with 11 questions for the 11 people you nominate

First of all, thanks to these lovely ladies for nominating me!!
Toby's Tails
Jaime @ Toby's Tails


Simple Southern Ways
Jamie @ Simple Southern Ways


AL
Danielle @ Sweet Pea Pod
 
So...I'm going to sorta combine the two in my post, so here goes nothing!
 
Facts About Me:
1. I have now been married for almost 10 months, yeah!
2. I love to read, especially anything with suspense or murders.
3. I'm a big KU basketball fan, Rock Chalk Jayhawk.
4. I'm a very picky eater.
5. I love anything pasta related, it gets cooked in our house alot.
6. My favorite sport is basketball.
7. I love Pinteresting ideas for my future dream home
8. I wish I could stay at home and do crafts every day.
9. I enjoy the Ellen Show very much, it makes me laugh!
10. Cookie dough and me get along very, very well.
11. I secretly wish I had a personal fashion guide to tell me what to buy and what looks good.

Answers to Jamie's questions:
1. Favorite Mascot?! Lil Red from Nebraska
2. Favorite Food and/or go to restuarant?! Ruby Tuesday
3. If you were in a burning fire and had to take one thing other than people or pets, what would it be?! My Laptop
4. What's the longest road (car) trip you've ever been on? from Nebraska to New Orleans, about 18 hours
5. Why do you enjoy blogging? Meeting new people and learning new things
6. What's something on your bucket list?! Go to Europe
7. What's your biggest fear?! not living life to the fullest
8. What's your favorite past time?! going on a nice walk/jog outside
9. How do you relax?! with a good book
10. Favorite accessory? :) currently, a black cross bracelet I have
11. Why did you start blogging and do you feel you have a theme, what is it?!
I started because a friend encouraged me to, and it's a great way to post things about what's going on with me


Answers to Danielle's questions:
1. What is your dream home? an open floor plan and a huge porch and deck
2. What is your favorite song and why? right now, I'm loving "Strangely Dim" by Francesca Battistelli 
3. Who is your celebrity design alter ego? (ex: Nate Berkus, Martha Stewart, Holly Becker @ Decor8, etc). not really sure
4. What is your favorite blog post you have ever done and why?
hmmm... I think that's a hard choice, probably any of my linkups because it's fun to linkup and see what others are up to
5. What are 3 of your favorite blogs and why do you love them?
not going to pick only 3, because I love different things about all of the blogs I read
6. How long have you been blogging and why did you start?
since July of 2012, and for why I started, refer to question 11 above
7. "I'll ----------- if it's the last thing I do". enjoy life
8. Best vintage or decor find of all time? didn't find it, but my friend painted a saying on an old window for us for our wedding and I love it
9. What is a home trend that you have tried/followed that you've regretted? ??
10. Who is your favorite author? probably J.K. Rowling
11. Favorite Pattern? if I had to say right now, I would say stripes

My Questions For You
1-Favorite Easter candy
2-Best thing you're looking forward to about summer
3-Are you a baker or a cook?
4-What's the best vacation you've been on?
5-Favorite restaurant 
6-Earlybird or nightowl?
7-Favorite movie
8-Best thing about blogging
9-Iphone or Android?
10-Pepsi or Coke products?
11-What is a goal you have for this year?

And finally...
MY NOMINEES:

Ashley @ Ash Ann Pow


Thanks for reading this looonnnggg post! And go give some support to my nominators and nominees!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!