HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

No BlogHatin here...all Bloglovin!


I'm joining the Linkup with these lovely ladies to get all of our blogs switched over to Bloglovin'!

I'm slowly starting to figure out how to navigate the Bloglovin' site, so if anyone has any helpful tips, please let me know!

I did find it nice that I could get my reading list from Google transferred to Bloglovin' without having to do them all individually. And I did get the Bloglovin' widget added to my sidebar, so people can follow me from there if they want!

So, go ahead, follow me through Bloglovin', along with the awesome hosts of this linkup!!

And don't forget that TODAY is the last day to join our Blog Madness Bracket Challenge!


FollowtheRuels

Click HERE to enter your bracket!


2 comments:

  1. I love the bracket challenge idea! I definitely just entered! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!