HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Monday, March 4, 2013

Shenanigans of my Weekend


I had an awesome, relaxing weekend with my husband! We spent the majority of it at home and it was so nice to just lay around and not have anything to do. 

On Saturday night, we rented the movie Argo and it was really good! If you haven't seen it yet, you should see it. It was great, and it's even better that it's based on a true story.
Source: imdb.com via Greg on Pinterest


On Sunday, we met Ryan's parents, brother, sister-in-law and nieces in Omaha to eat, so it was good to see all of them! His nieces are so much fun!

Nothing else to share from the weekend, so it was low key, but good!

5 comments:

  1. I'm dying to see all the Oscar nominated movies (the only 1 I saw was Silver Linings Playbook) that I have them reserved both on Netflix and at the library to see which one can get them to me faster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for your low-key and relaxing weekend! Glad you were able to spend so much quality time with your husband!

    I've been meaning to watch some of the Oscar movies - I think Derek would like Argo, so maybe we'll start with that one! Have you seen any of the other Oscar movies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argo is out on DVD already? Will have to look for it. We just saw Life of Pi in the theatre this weekend and it was PACKED! I can't believe Argo was better than that movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a great low key weekend! Sometimes those are the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great weekend! I love relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!