HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Monday, August 19, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans

Sami's Shenanigans

Time to link up with Sami to share my weekend! To read more weekend recaps or to share your own, go check out her blog!


Didn't do the best job of documenting my weekend by taking pics, but I did get a few!

Saturday morning, I went on a nice 8 mile run with my dad, as we are training to do the Omaha Half Marathon in September.
1. Saturday afternoon/evening, we went to Thunder by the River, a big tractor pull.
2. Hanging out with my hubby at the tractor pull.
3. Had some fun with my sister-in-law that night, as we took full advantage of the free food and drinks we got with our VIP tent passes!

Sunday, we had baptism for our nieces, the twins, and Ryan and I were godparents for one of them. It was fun to see all of the family, especially all of our nieces and nephews.
4. Sunday afternoon, I had a jewelry party at my mom's house. I was disappointed with the turnout, but still had a fun time, and I got some new jewelry, which is always good!

Now, back to work for the week! Have a good week everyone! 
Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. Oh mannnn you guys were too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to a tractor pull! Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!