On my day off from work yesterday, I got a little crafty! After seeing some ideas on Pinterest, I decided to make my own Menu Board! I used this post from The Creative Mama to make my board.
Here's what you need for supplies:
scrapbook paper (at least 2 different patterns)
small box (I used a jello box)
hot glue gun
First, I gathered my supplies and got to work!
1. Cut your scrapbook paper to fit into the 11x14 frame. Since you need more than one piece of paper to fill the frame, I used my second pattern to make a strip where the paper overlapped.
2. Then, I added my "Menu" stickers at the top and also added some cooking stickers for fun!
3. After putting it into the frame, I measured out my spaces for the days of the week. Since we are gone a lot on the weekends, I only made spots for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
4. I put my letter stickers on the clothespins and hot glued the clothespins to the frame.
5. Then, I covered my jello box with scrapbook paper and used glue dots to stick it to the outside of the frame. This will be used to store my meal cards.
And...here is the final project! I'm pretty happy with how it turned out! Now, I just need to print out my meal cards and start using it in my kitchen!