HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Paparazzi


Just wanted to share a little bit about the recent jewelry party I had, a Paparazzi party! This jewelry is super cute, and the best part is...

Everything is $5.00, that's right! (plus a little tax)

I went to a party hosted by a coworker, and then had my own party too! There is a great variety of jewelry including necklaces, earrings, bracelets, hair bows, headbands, and rings. Most of the necklaces even come with a matching pair of earrings! The jewelry comes in all sorts of colors to match anything in your wardrobe! And the best part is that it's only $5.00, if I didn't mention that yet, so you can get a different accessory in each color!

Here is some of the jewelry that I've gotten:





To go check out more of their products or to find a consultant near you, check out their website:







2 comments:

  1. $5 jewelry party? Now that's my type of party. I am not a fan of Parklane, etc just because I don't think I'd wear it all the time with the amount I would spend on it.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!