HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Shark Week


Anyone else loving this week so far? If you're not aware, it's Shark Week on Discovery Channel, which means shark shows 24/7 for the entire week! Luckily, I have a few days off this week from work since I work the upcoming weekend, so I've had plenty of time to expand my shark knowledge!

So far, here are a few things I've learned:

1. Don't try to kiss a shark, it will bite your lip off.
2. If you get bitten or attacked by a shark, fight back and aim for its eyes or gills.
3. Researchers have placed trackers and cameras on sharks to study their hunting and travel patterns, which is pretty cool!

If you want more info on Shark Week, check out the Discovery Channel website!

I'm sure I'll learn more throughout the rest of the week, it's only Tuesday! So Happy Shark Week to all of you, hope some of you are enjoying it as much as I am!




3 comments:

  1. So the hubs and I have never watched Shark Week. Are we totally missing out?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! We were just at Brian and Brenda's watching them put a tracker on one! it was intense!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!