HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Thursday Thoughts + Cake Mix

Toby's Tails

Linking up late today on this Thursday, but I promise I have a decent excuse.
Even though I don't have any pictures to prove it, I had a good day with some family!

Ryan and I had to go back home for his follow up appointment from his surgery, so we made a whole day of it. After his appointment and getting his stitches out, we spent the day visiting. We got to see his parents, sister, brother-in-law, brother, sister-in-law, nieces and nephew and grandparents all in one day! It was good to see all of them and especially the little ones, they are so much fun to play with!

It made me realize how blessed we are to have such wonderful family in our lives. Sometimes we take them for granted, and I need to remember to cherish the times we have with them and how much they do for us!

Speaking of family... I would like to take this moment to share this story about my Uncle who was honored tonight and getting a "Tribute to Heroes" award from the Red Cross. Check it out here:


-------------------------------------------------

Day Two: Educate Your Readers on Something You Know A Lot About or Are Good At

One of the first things that popped into my head was Confetti Cake Mix Cookies. I would like to think of them as one of my favorite things to bake and what a lot of people always tell me taste pretty darn good.



Here's the very complicated recipe, so read carefully:

1 box confetti cake mix
2 eggs
1/2 cup oil

Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!