HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Monday, May 20, 2013

Sha-Nan-A-Gins...of my weekend


Friday... My sister was home from Minnesota for the weekend, so my family all got together at our apartment for supper! It was good to have everyone together. We enjoyed a delicious meal, some yummy ice cream and cake for dessert and even went on a nice family walk. We celebrated my sister's graduation, my dad's birthday and Ryan's birthday.



Saturday... I worked all day at the hospital and then went back home Saturday night for a wedding dance. One of our friends, who is also Ryan's classmate got married. The bride and groom looked great and I got to see a lot of friends and we had a blast at the dance! 






And in the "Tales of my Lovely Friend Ashley"...she had a pretty exciting night! (she is the one in the white and peach dress)

She caught the bouquet at the wedding (probably the third or fourth one she has caught in recent weddings), and so she's hoping (as am I) that this is the lucky one! And she caught it like a champ, nobody else was getting close to that bouquet, she was on a mission!



And later in the night, while showing off her awesome dance moves during the Harlem Shake, she had the most EPIC wipeout of the night. Although I have no photo or video proof to show you, I promise you we all laughed hysterically as she slipped on some spilled beer. But, she got right back up and kept on going! 

(Ash, if you're reading this, I love you!) :)

My sister also had her graduation ceremony from college, so congrats to her and sorry I missed the celebration!

Sunday... I worked again, and was a little tired, but survived the day! Sunday night, we relaxed at home and I spent some time with my husband before he leaves for work out of town ALL week. 

--------------------------------------------------

#blogeverydayinmay

Day Twenty: Get real. Share something you're struggling with right now.

I'm going to reference you back to my Day 16 post about my struggles, so read if you didn't already!

----------------------------------------------------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Last, but definitely not least, I want to wish my wonderful husband Ryan a very happy 24th birthday today! Hope you have an awesome day. Glad we got to celebrate last week and I'm sad I won't be with you on your birthday.







2 comments:

  1. I have never heard it called a wedding dance before...I am guessing it is just like a reception?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Ash! Always a good time for everyone around her

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!