HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I'm an Aunt Again

On Monday morning, our new little niece arrived and she is adorable! I got to go visit her twice already and didn't want to leave! Mom (Ryan's sister) and baby are doing pretty good. Can't wait to see her again soon and spoil her!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#blogeverydayinmay

Day Twenty-Two: Rant about something. Get up on your soapbox and tell us how you really feel. (a pet peeve, a current event, a controversial topic, something your husband or roommate or neighbor or boss does that really ticks you off)

Here are a few of my pet peeves...

...messes (my husband pushes this button sometimes when he leaves his clothes laying around)

...patients that come to the ER for stupid reasons (ER stands for EMERGENCY people)

...slow drivers in the fast lane

...people that post way too many statuses way too often on Facebook

...unorganization (I am sort of a clean/organized freak), I just don't like when things aren't in the right place)

3 comments:

  1. SO cute! Yesterday when Cael was up at Pams she showed him a pic and he said that's my baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to messes and disorganization....I am crazy about having everything neat and tidy! I cannot function in a dirty messy house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for being an Aunt. She is so cute. I also hate, hate when slow divers are in the fast lane.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!