HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Thursday, January 10, 2013

It's Ok Thursday

Hey Hey Hey...It's Thursday!
Time to linkup with Amber and Neely!

Its Ok Thursdays

IT'S OK...

...that I'm wishing it would warm up outside so I can run outside instead of on the boring treadmill

...that I love my new app on my phone called Workout Trainer

...that I feel like I need a whole day just to catch up on the shows on my DVR

...that I want another whole day to read blogs

...that I get excited about little things like the fact that gas is $2.79

...that I love the fact all my shows are starting up again (Biggest Loser, Nashville, Grey's Anatomy)

...that I get very emotional and cry when The Biggest Loser is on (those people just get to me)

Hope you all have an IT'S OK day!


4 comments:

  1. I need a whole day for the DVR and blogs too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for swinging by from the link-up yesterday! Sorry I am just now getting a chance to swing by your blog! I ALSO want it to warm-up outside, like in the worst way possible... I love taking walks downtown with my two little ones, but now that it has been so cold, I limit them because I am worried about the kiddos. The Hubby and I just recently started watching the series, "Spy," on Hulu Plus, and I feel the same way you do about your DVR'd episodes! AND, I would also love to have a whole day to dedicate to just blog reading, haha... Anyways, wishing you a lovely weekend, girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO excited about Nashville coming back!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate the treadmill and love The Biggest Loser too. I was hoping with this rain the streets would clear and that did happen but now it is so cold! MN winters are not so great for the running!

    Hugs,
    Kara

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!