HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Thursday, January 3, 2013

It's Ok Thursday

Time for the first It's Ok Thursday linkup of 2013 with Amber and Neely!


Its Ok Thursdays

It's Ok...

...that I'm on day 6 of this head cold and I'm really sick of it already

...that the Packers lost to the Vikings on Sunday because they get a rematch this Saturday, so they will definitely win this game

...that I wish I could eat Panera Bread's broccoli cheddar soup every day (it's so delicious)

...that I'm at a standstill of 31 for blog followers (any takers??)

...that it only took me 4 months to put up the wall saying in our bedroom


...that Ryan beat me in Yahtzee last night 2 out of 3 games (he even beat me the game I actually got a Yahtzee, what the heck!)


...that I was super excited when we finally got our wedding album in the mail today (it looks amazing thanks to: Photography by Bethany)

...that I'm going to try to do more of every word in my blog name this year (except eat, unless it's healthier eating)

Happy Thursday to everyone reading this! Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so sick of having this cold too - I just wish it away :/ Hopefully you feel better soon! Oh and I love the wall saying, I would love to do one but I haven't found the one I want yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :::sigh::: My team (Saints) had a dismal year. My college team had a great year until 3 out of the last 4 games (and we tanked at our bowl game). The Mister's team sucked it up too (Dallas...snort).

    Feel better soon! I had pneumonia last month and I'm STILL trying to get rid of this cough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, feel better soon, friend! I love your "love" wall saying! So pretty. :) And it's SO exciting to have your wedding album! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!