HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My New Cleaning Helper

Thanks to Black Friday, an early Christmas and late Wedding present came this week to our apartment!! I've been wanting one of these since the wedding, and I waited patiently until it went on sale and I could use some gift cards from our wedding... (drumroll please)


It's a Dyson vacuum!


Today I did some major cleaning and after using my Dyson for the first time, I was very happy with the results! It was quieter than my old vacuum, had much better suction and also moves a lot easier! I think this will help me want to vacuum more often (or I'm hoping so). And once I learn how to use all of the 5 attachments that came with it, yes 5, I'm sure it will be amazing!

Do any of you have a Dyson? What do you like best about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!