I will be going to work, yeah! But who knows, maybe we will get some crazy patients at the hospital today! Since it's 12-12-12 today, I thought I would share with you my top 12 favorites about the Christmas season (not in any particular order):
1. Christmas Movies. My favorites are Home Alone, Elf, It's a Wonderful Life, and A Christmas Story)
2. Lights. I love driving around and seeing all the beautiful lights and decorations)
3. Food. Christmas snacks and cookies are the best, and I have this theory that I won't gain any weight since it's Christmas time and my theory never works!
4. Family. I get to see so many people during this time and my brother and sister also get a break from school so that means more bonding time!
5. Parties. I love getting together with friends to drink, play games and even wear ugly sweaters.
6. Snow. I love a pretty Christmas snow, just as long as it doesn't prevent me from driving anywhere.
7. Gifts. I love giving to others, finding that perfect gift is always the best!
8. Christmas music. Right now, in my car, at work and at home, it's holiday music all the way! My current favorites are the Biebs and Francesca's albums.
9. Decorating the tree. Ours is currently a work in progress, but I'll share a finished picture when we are done. (this is not ours, just a pretty one I found online)
10. Sales. Although I hate fighting the crowds, I love a good sale when I find it.
11. Blog reading. I love reading about everyone else's holiday ideas, decorations, and celebrations!
12. Christ! Jesus came into this world on Christmas as a little baby to save us and give us the ultimate gift of eternal life. How awesome that we get to celebrate his birth on Christmas!
Also, go check out my friend Samantha's blog today! She is sharing about a new online boutique run by a wonderful lady in our hometown! She has some really cute things!