HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Thursday, December 20, 2012

It's Ok Thursday

Linking up again today with Amber and Neely, enjoy!


Its Ok Thursdays
 
It's OK:
 
>That it snowed 8 inches in Nebraska last night, I guess we will have a white Christmas now :)
 
>That since it snowed, I rode with a friend last night and my car is still covered in snow (fun times I will be having when I clean it off after work today)
 
>I'm very jealous of all my teacher friends who got a snow day today
 
>I have a huge list of things to do tonight before I pack and get ready to go home for Christmas
 
>I miss my husband who has been out of town all week for work
 
>I don't believe the world is going to end tomorrow
 
>This post is a little lame because I'm doing it quick at work since I wasn't home last night to do it on my own laptop
 
>That I'm very excited I now have 30 followers, yeah!
 
 
Have a wonderful holiday weekend! See you all after Christmas for an update!

1 comment:

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!