HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Thursday, December 27, 2012

It's Ok Thursday

It's Linkup time for It's Ok Thursday with Amber and Neely, yeah!

Its Ok Thursdays
It's Ok...
...That I wish I had a full day to just lay on the couch and relax after being a busybody this weekend
...That even though I live in Nebraska and should be used to it, I hate these single digit temperatures
...That I bought the Nashville soundtrack (ABC TV show), and continually listen to about 4 songs
...That I wish it was Saturday so we can celebrate my cousin's wedding

....That I hate cancer and what it does to those we love

...That I finally was able to go to my fitness class last night and was super excited to go after missing it for over a month

...That I didn't blog for a week (I use the excuse that I was home for Christmas and had slower internet service)


Hope your Thursday is OK too! Thanks for reading!


3 comments:

  1. and it should say that "it's ok you are missing the Packers game" :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swinging by from the link-up... EWWW to the single digit temps (and here I was thinking 30s was BAD, you put that into a whole new perspective for me)! Lots of scarves, gloves, hats, leggings, sweaters... AND ALL THINGS COZY for you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Nashville! I'm ready for it to come back on!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!