Linking up with Sami to share my very relaxed weekend! For the first time in a long time, we had a weekend that wasn't full of places to be and things to do, and it was amazing! Here's the recap:
1. Friday night, we watched the movie Life of Pi, and it was really good!
2. Saturday morning, we took advantage of the nice weather and went for a walk.
3. On our walk, we stopped at some of the little shops downtown, and I found a couple new decorations for fall.
4. We also stopped at the bakery downtown and had a delicious cinnamon roll!
5. Saturday night, we took my brother to the casino for the first time and met up with Ryan's sister and her husband. Here we are at the end of the night. Wasn't the luckiest night there, but we had fun!
6. Since my brother was visiting, we made a yummy breakfast Sunday morning.
7. We played some Yahtzee before he had to go back to college.
8. Ryan and I made a quick shopping trip Sunday afternoon, and found some great deals!
9. And, guess what was on this weekend?!?! Hocus Pocus, love this movie!!