HOMEABOUT MEFAVORITE WEBSITESOUR LOVE STORYRECIPESDIY

Monday, September 23, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans

Sami's Shenanigans

Happy Monday! Not sure about you, but I'm loving this fall weather! Linking up with Sami to share my wonderful weekend, here's the recap...

Friday night after work, we met up with a group of Ryan's college friends. It had been almost a whole year since we had all been together! One of the girls was home from Ohio, so it was great for all of us to get together and catch up.


Saturday, I worked and then Ryan and I watched the USA volleyball team battle the Dominican Republic in the Norceca Women's Continental Championship, held in Omaha. It was a very good match with a lot of talented players, and the USA won in 4 sets. Two of the girls on the USA team are former Nebraska players too, so it was neat to support them in our home state!



Sunday, my dad and I ran the Omaha Half Marathon together. It was a beautiful morning for a run and I was happy with my time. After the run, we went out to eat at Wheatfield's with my mom, aunt and uncle. Sunday afternoon, my mom and I went to a bridal shower for a family friend. Sunday night, Ryan and I went to mass and then enjoyed a little time together before crashing from a long weekend!




Thanks for reading! Enjoy the last full week of September!




1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great weekend :) and OMG its the last week of September, this year is flying!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single one of your wonderful comments! Thanks for taking your time to read my blog!