Linking up a little late today for my Labor Day Shenanigans...which were spent visiting my sister in Minnesota! My entire family got to go visit her, and here's the recap!
1. The beginning of our 6 hour road trip started on Saturday.
2. When we got to my sister's we ordered pizza, watched the Husker game, and played some cards.
3. Sunday was spent at the Valleyfair amusement and water park, enjoying plenty of rides, it was a blast!
4. My brother and I at the park.
5. My parents and I enjoying the day!
6. Sunday night we relaxed and played Apples to Apples once we got home from the theme park.
7. Monday morning before we left, we visited the Minnehaha Falls, which were beautiful! We met my cousin, her fiance and her friend there and took a mini-hike around the falls!
8. Ryan and I.
9. My sister and I! So glad we got to visit her!!